Technical Support Analyst
Are you looking to further your career in technical support with a SaaS or technical product/platform company? If so, and if you are interested in joining an innovative and successful early-stage company, please read on.
Founded in 2013, we are a fast-growing SaaS start-up providing a lean retail management solution to our medium and large omnichannel customers. Our Lean Retail Engine™, the only truly integrated retail technology stack, empowers clients to optimize their resources, improve operations, and delight their customers. Our unified platform includes chain-wide data analysis and reporting, inventory and vendor management, logistics, POS/back office, website/e-commerce/web distribution, loyalty/promotions, and more. We are a full-service partner, providing a hosted solution, touch-screen enabled devices used across our client organizations, and the ongoing consulting and support to ensure their success.
About this Position:
As a Technical Support Analyst, your primary responsibility is to ensure an excellent client experience. In this position, you will ensure client satisfaction by resolving issues and being the voice of the client to internal teams. You will work with clients to ensure they are utilizing the FieldStack application to its fullest extent. You will be a FieldStack subject matter expert and quickly establish close relationships with clients, product management and product development.
- Perform direct client support via telephone, ticketing system and email
- First technical interface between FieldStack and our clients
- Understand and define the problem statement and scope of client concerns
- Promptly communicate with clients and internal stakeholders to resolve technical issues and close support tickets
- Understand product functionality and drive client focused solutions
- Own technical issues and resolutions, collaborate with the development team when necessary
- Utilize patience, good listening skills, clear and concise terms, and respectful communication to coach clients through processes and help develop confidence in the product/service
- Function as an independent producer, but also work effectively and collaboratively as part of the fast-paced team
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours support emergencies (the following Tuesday after an on-call week will be granted as PTO)
- Regularly create and maintain documentation
- Contribute to the department attainment of organizational objectives and high client satisfaction
- Record time tracking for case management
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a product support, development or troubleshooting capacity, SaaS experience preferred.
- Operational experience with performing t-SQL commands using SSMS.
- Experience with C#, HTML and CSS
- Experience with various operating systems.
- Retail experience is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- h2 analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Thorough understanding of, or the ability to quickly learn about, the product.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Business Acumen
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required and at least five years of related experience or combination of experience and education
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
In addition to providing a collaborative, supportive, and relaxed work environment, we offer a competitive compensation package.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: Commensurate with relevant experience.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible PTO
We take pride in hiring the person, not the position. If you’re not a perfect fit for this specific position, that might be ok. If you have excellent skills, talent, and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Please visit the listing and apply through Indeed here.
FieldStack is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.