Are you looking for a dynamic full-time software development position? Would you like an opportunity to contribute to the software stack of an innovative and successful early-stage company? If so, please read on.
Founded in 2013, we are a fast-growing SaaS start-up providing a lean retail management solution to our medium and large omnichannel customers. Our Lean Retail Engine™, the only truly integrated retail technology stack, empowers clients to optimize their resources, improve operations, and delight their customers. Our unified platform includes chain-wide data analysis and reporting, inventory and vendor management, logistics, POS/back office, website/e-commerce/web distribution, loyalty/promotions, and more. We are a full-service partner, providing a hosted solution, touch-screen enabled devices used across our client organizations, and the ongoing consulting and support to ensure their success.
About this Position:
As a Software Developer, you will be directly interacting with and shaping the future of the FieldStack product. Our backend is written in t-SQL running on SQL Server 2017. The web applications are written using the ASP.NET MVC5 framework. Our desktop application uses .NET 4.6 WinForms (C#). Our search server is written in Java hosted on a Jetty webserver.
- Any number of things — depends on where your skills are the strongest.
- Could be UX for the FieldStack POS.
- Could be MVC development for the ecommerce platform.
- Could be EDI related coding.
- Could be t-SQL related coding.
- Could be Java and/or search related coding.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Suggested Experience and Job Requirements:
- Some mix of the following: MVC5, C#, WinForms, Lucene, t-SQL, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, HTML, Razor script, etc.
- If you love math, that’s a plus.
- Experience with touch UI’s is a plus.
- General UI strength is a plus.
- Azure Cloud experience is a plus (App Service, SQL Managed Instance, and more).
- API development is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required and at least five years of related experience or combination of experience and education
In addition to providing a collaborative, supportive, and relaxed work environment, we offer a competitive compensation package.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: Commensurate with relevant experience.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible PTO
We take pride in hiring the person, not the position. If you’re not a perfect fit for this specific position, that might be ok. If you have excellent skills, talent, and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send resume and cover letter to “jobs at FieldStack dot com” with desired position and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
FieldStack is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.