Quality Assurance Engineer
Our software and services are the primary tools that our clients use to run their businesses — and it is our job to make sure our software and services adapt to our client’s changing needs. The Quality Assurance Engineer at FieldStack is responsible for the structuring and implementation of technical quality assurance processes, to support our team in delivering perfection on each task and project, and to enable the company to continuously improve our software.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance, including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as a critical point of contact for all QA aspects of releases and providing QA services.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Manage and respond to software quality assurance issues with related groups such as development and customer support.
- Anticipate quality issues and take corrective action to resolve issues, escalating as needed.
- Previous Quality Assurance experience (2 years or more preferred).
- Serious problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills.
- Strong understanding of software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Ranorex Test Studio experience a plus.
We are a relaxed work environment. We offer a competitive three tiered compensation package with base pay, profit sharing, and benefits. Benefits include the following:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
We take pride in hiring the person, not the position. If you’re not a perfect fit for this specific position, that might be ok. If you have excellent skills, talent, and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send resume and cover letter to “jobs at FieldStack dot com” with desired position and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!