Our backend is written in t-SQL running on SQL Server 2017. The web applications are written using the ASP.NET MVC5 framework. Our desktop application uses .NET 4.6 WinForms (C#). Our search server is written in Java hosted on a Jetty webserver.
- Any number of things — depends on where your skills are the strongest.
- Could be UX for the POS.
- Could be MVC development for the ecommerce platform.
- Could be EDI related coding.
- Could be t-SQL related coding.
- Could be Java and/or search related coding.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Suggested Experience and Job Requirements:
- Some mix of the following: MVC5, C#, WinForms, Lucene, t-SQL, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, HTML, Razor script, etc.
- If you love math, that’s a plus.
- Experience with touch UI’s is a plus.
- General UI strength is a plus.
We are a relaxed work environment. We offer a competitive three tiered compensation package with base pay, profit sharing, and benefits. Benefits include the following:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
We take pride in hiring the person, not the position. If you’re not a perfect fit for this specific position, that might be ok. If you have excellent skills, talent, and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send resume and cover letter to “jobs at FieldStack dot com” with desired position and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!