Are you an experienced Account Manager or in a similar position with a SaaS or technical product/platform company? If so, and if you are interested in joining an innovative and successful early-stage company, please read on.
Founded in 2013, we are a fast-growing SaaS start-up providing a lean retail management solution to our medium and large omnichannel customers. Our Lean Retail Engine™, the only truly integrated retail technology stack, empowers clients to optimize their resources, improve operations, and delight their customers. Our unified platform includes chain-wide data analysis and reporting, inventory and vendor management, logistics, POS/back office, website/e-commerce/web distribution, loyalty/promotions, and more. We are a full-service partner, providing a hosted solution, touch-screen enabled devices used across our client organizations, and the ongoing consulting and support to ensure their success.
About this Position:
FieldStack is looking for a communicative and results-oriented account manager who demonstrates passion for our unified platform as well as the clients that we partner with. Your work will directly impact the future of retail by applying the latest technologies to enable our client’s growth. Specifically, you will:
- Contribute to our SaaS client success team by providing high-quality service to our growing client base.
- Be the primary day-to-day point of contact communicating with clients primarily via phone, email and video conferencing.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new clients based on proactive communication and timely, efficient issue resolution.
- Partner with clients to understand business needs, build business cases and articulate business objectives to internal teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify areas of opportunity for client growth and create actionable recommendations.
- Proactively assess business intelligence data to develop value add insights for our client base.
- Responsible for working with the onboarding team to integrate new clients, participate in trainings and ensure smooth transition from onboarding to active client status.
- Assist with ongoing client success by influencing adoption, expansion and retention of our platform.
- Experience with relevant technology platforms and a passion for working in this space.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to listen, understand, and validate the client’s experience while building long-lasting mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- Excel at problem solving with the ability to be inquisitive, resourceful, analytical and adaptable
- Experience with retail operations and supporting technologies.
- SaaS experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, communications or similar field.
In addition to providing a collaborative, supportive, and relaxed work environment, we offer a competitive compensation package.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary: Commensurate with relevant experience.
Health Insurance, 401K, and flexible PTO.
FieldStack is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We take pride in hiring the person, not the position. If you’re not a perfect fit for this specific position, that might be ok. If you have excellent skills, talent, and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send resume and cover letter to “jobs at FieldStack dot com” with desired position and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!