Service Desk Technician
Our software and services are the primary tools that our clients use to run their businesses. And it is our job to make sure our software and services adapt to our client’s changing needs. The service desk supervisor at FieldStack helps make sure our client’s needs are being addressed.
- Be the first-line interface between FieldStack and our clients during deployment and ongoing customer management
- Take active role in implementations as needed; data entry, system configurations, user training, etc
- Utilize internal resources to diagnose and resolve technical and process issues.
- Provide ongoing consulting during deployment and post-deployment phases.
- Provide client feedback to product development
- Work with clients to identify unrealized needs and recommend solutions to help clients maximize effectiveness of our systems.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills – will have direct customer contact.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient with SQL
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Retail operations experience
- Occasional Travel
- Rotating after-hours on call responsibility
We offer a competitive three tiered compensation package: Base pay, profit sharing, and benefits. We are a relaxed work environment.
We take pride in hiring the person, not the position. If you’re not a perfect fit for this specific position, that might be ok. If you have excellent skills, talent, and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send resume and cover letter to “jobs at FieldStack dot com” with desired position and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!